Beauty & The Beast – CHRISTMAS PANTO!
LP Creatives proudly present: Beauty & The Beast
Wednesday 14th – Saturday 31st December 2016
‘Nothing was left out… better than ever’ ~ ★★★★ The Argus
‘A dazzling spectacle of a show… not to be missed’ ~ ★★★★★ The Latest
Following four sell-out years of panto fun at Ropetackle, LP Creatives return this Christmas with the magical, magnificent tale of Beauty & The Beast.
Join us for an exciting adventure that will transport you to the village of ‘Marsh de Mello’, where an amazing love story is waiting to unfold that will tickle your French fancy! This spectacular show has all the elements you’d expect from a traditional pantomime with oodles of silliness to boot! With CBeebies star Rebecca Keatley starring as the Magical Mirror (through voice and projection), come and see the story unfold!
The beast dwells alone in the castle, with naught but a mirror to converse.
A maid from the village holds the key to this tale, but can she reverse the curse?
Will our beauty save the beast? Will the viscount slay him first? Will choc-ices still be 50p?? There’s only one way to find out!
One thing you can be sure of is there will be plenty of mirth, magic, mayhem, music and more mirth (you can never have too much mirth can you!?!) And this time they’re packing magic mirrors, lion tamers, and plenty more besides!
So join Dame Do’nut, Viscount Biscuit and the Magical Mirror on an unmissable family adventure this Christmas in the region’s best value pantomime.
Wednesday 14th – Friday 16th December: all tickets £10
Sunday 18th December: children* £11, adults £13, family** £44
Tuesday 20th – Saturday 31st December: children* £12.50, adults £14.50, family** £50
*aged 16 and under, **family (2 adults + 2 children, or 1 adult + 3 children)
Magical Mirror’s Panto Guide
- Seating is allocated*, you can select where you sit when booking. *If you are booking on mobile or tablet, seats are automatically allocated – if you would like to select seats please book on desktop or over the telephone. Click HERE for the seating layout.
- There will be mats at the front for children to sit on if they wish.
- Buggies, prams and pushchairs can be stored in the auditorium.
- Babies and small children too young to sit on a chair alone must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian.
- The café will be open for festive refreshments before each performance and during the intervals.
Suitable for ages 3+. Duration: approx 2 hours (including interval)
Visit facebook.com/shorehampanto and ‘like’ our facebook page to keep up-to-date with panto news, competitions, games, and other fun bits and bobs!