Are you a business looking to raise your profile in the local community? Do you want to make a difference and support the arts?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
Who we are
Since it opened in 2007, Ropetackle has established itself as one of the most vibrant and distinctive arts venues in the region, combining its programme of top-level arts and entertainment with a rich and diverse mix of community activities.
From jazz festivals to comedy cabarets, classical music to rock, spoken word to film, Ropetackle has something to suit all tastes and has built up a tremendous reputation.
Attracting audiences of around 40,000 per year, Ropetackle plays a unique and established role at the heart of the community, as well as being a hugely valued contributor to the local economy and an important amenity asset. Its range of rooms, well-stocked bars and on-site cafe and catering also make it a great place to hold business meetings, seminars and conferences.
By joining our Business Friends scheme, you can be part of Ropetackle’s remarkable story.
- Promoting your brand to an audience of thousands, thanks to our extensive marketing reach
- Enhancing your reputation with customers and clients
- Strengthening the ethos and corporate social responsibility of your business
- Ongoing recognition of your contribution to the local community
- Networking with other businesses and individuals via our regular Business Friends’ events
- Adding value to your brand with opportunities for staff, clients and prospective clients
- Offering opportunities for active involvement in the arts
- Having exclusive access to our professional performance space and welcoming foyer and bar for corporate events.
“We wanted to give something back to the local community who support us as a business and as a ‘home’. Ropetackle gives great joy to the community and the fact that the place operates almost entirely by virtue of volunteers who work so hard, made it the perfect choice for us as a ‘community partner’. Becoming a sponsor of Ropetackle has had a remarkable effect on our business both in terms of brand awareness, new business opportunities, and our reputation for being actively engaged in the local community.”
Keith Relf, Managing Director, Pembroke Financial Services
There are three kinds of membership:
- Company name displayed at Ropetackle
- Accreditation in our eye-catching programmes and on our website
- Name displayed on screen at beginning of shows
- Accreditation certificate for display at your premises
- Invitation to Business Friends’ receptions (2 per year)
Subscription: £250 per year *
The benefits of Business Friends, plus:
- Advert in the printed programme, on our website and on the pre-show screen
- Your name cited as sponsor of 2 events per year
- Website links
- Other benefits (e.g. sponsoring specific projects, facilities, etc.)
Subscription: £1,000-£2,000 per year *
The benefits of Sponsors, plus:
- Exclusivity (only one Principal Sponsor in each business category)
- Your name cited as sponsor of 3 events per year*
- Opportunity to host a reception before one of such events
- Complementary tickets for such event
- Marketing material displayed in foyer
- Sponsoring major community projects
- Other benefits subject to agreement
Subscription: £5,000- £10,000 * per year
For more information and to organise an informal, no obligation chat, please contact Martin Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: ‘Business Friends’) or telephone 01273 465432.