Are you a business looking to raise your profile in the local community? Do you want to make a difference and support the arts?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
Who we are
Since it opened in 2007, Ropetackle has established itself as one of the most vibrant and distinctive arts venues in the region, combining its programme of top-level arts and entertainment with a rich and diverse mix of community activities.
From jazz festivals to comedy cabarets, classical music to rock, spoken word to film, Ropetackle has something to suit all tastes and has built up a tremendous reputation.
Attracting audiences of around 40,000 per year, Ropetackle plays a unique and established role at the heart of the community, as well as being a hugely valued contributor to the local economy and an important amenity asset. Its range of rooms, well-stocked bars and on-site cafe and catering also make it a great place to hold business meetings, seminars and conferences.
By joining our Business Friends scheme, you can be part of Ropetackle’s remarkable story.
- Promoting your brand to an audience of thousands, thanks to our extensive marketing reach
- Enhancing your reputation with customers and clients
- Strengthening the ethos and corporate social responsibility of your business
- Ongoing recognition of your contribution to the local community
- Networking with other businesses and individuals via our regular Business Friends’ events
- Adding value to your brand with opportunities for staff, clients and prospective clients
- Offering opportunities for active involvement in the arts
- Having exclusive access to our professional performance space and welcoming foyer and bar for corporate events.
“We wanted to give something back to the local community who support us as a business and as a ‘home’. Ropetackle gives great joy to the community and the fact that the place operates almost entirely by virtue of volunteers who work so hard, made it the perfect choice for us as a ‘community partner’. Becoming a sponsor of Ropetackle has had a remarkable effect on our business both in terms of brand awareness, new business opportunities, and our reputation for being actively engaged in the local community.”
Keith Relf, Managing Director, Pembroke Financial Services
There are two kinds of membership:
- Accreditation in our eye-catching programmes (12,000 printed and distributed) and on our website
- Name displayed on screen at beginning of shows
- Name displayed in the Ropetackle foyer
- Accreditation certificate for display at your premises
- Invitation to Business Friends’ and Sponsors’ events
Subscription: £250 per year*
Packages are flexible to fit the objectives of individual sponsors. The benefits may include those offered to Business Friends, plus:
- Advert and accreditation in the printed programme and on our website.
- Advert and accreditation in foyer and on the pre-show screen
- Website links
- Citation on newsletters, emails etc.
- Other benefits (e.g. sponsoring specific projects, facilities, etc.)*
- Complimentary tickets for certain events
- Opportunities to host a reception before one such event
- Marketing material displayed in foyer
- Sponsorship opportunities for community projects
- Opportunity to be name “Sponsor of the Month”
- Participation in certain corporate events
- Other benefits subject to agreement
Subscriptions are determined according to benefits. (Sponsorship of certain events may be added to agreed package.)
*VAT is added to the proportion of subscriptions to which benefits apply.
For more information and to organise an informal, no-obligation chat, please contact Martin Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: ‘Business Friends’) or telephone 01273 465432.