Ropetackle kicks off the new year with Gardner + Scardifield as latest sponsor
Ropetackle Arts Centre is pleased to announce the signing of a three year sponsorship agreement with Gardner and Scardifield, the well-known West Sussex based Builders Merchants, Electrical Wholesalers and DIY suppliers.
Martin Allen, Ropetackle chairman, said: “We are delighted to welcome Gardner and Scardifield as one of our key sponsors. The support of such well-known regional business is such a positive statement of the value to the business sector of involvement in the arts.”
Gardner and Scardifield director Nick Neale said: “We are a community-focused, family owned business so we are delighted to support such an important community asset like the Ropetackle. It is a key centre and venue for the arts sector in Adur and the surrounding region so we are looking forward to helping the centre thrive in the aftermath of the pandemic. This agreement adds to our extensive support of local organisations in the West Sussex region including charities, community organisations and sports clubs.”
Martin Allen added: “It is particularly gratifying that, as we emerge from the pandemic, business are once again looking for opportunities to engage with the community, Ropetackle offering both a rich programme of live performance and film, as well as a wide range of community activities.”
Ropetackle has recently relaunched its Sponsorship and Business Friends’ Scheme which allows businesses to support the community and enjoy a range of benefits including promoting their brand to a wide and diverse audience.
Attracting audiences of around 40,000 per year, Ropetackle plays a unique and established role at the heart of the community, as well as being a hugely valued contributor to the local economy and an important amenity asset. Its range of rooms, well-stocked bars and catering also make it a great place to hold business meetings, seminars and conferences.
Benefits of the Business Friends’ Scheme
• Promoting your brand to an audience of thousands, thanks to our extensive marketing reach
• Enhancing your reputation with customers and clients
• Strengthening the ethos and corporate social responsibility of your business
• Ongoing recognition of your contribution to the local community
• Networking with other businesses and individuals via our regular Business Friends’ events
• Adding value to your brand with opportunities for staff, clients and prospective clients
• Offering opportunities for active involvement in the arts
• Having exclusive access to our professional performance space and welcoming foyer and bar for corporate events.
For more details, please contact Nicky Thornton, marketing manager, on 01273 465432 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.