COVID-19 safety measures at Ropetackle
We are continually monitoring government guidance regarding COVID-19 and complying with all relevant regulations and restrictions. The following measures are therefore subject to change.
To keep you safe, we have implemented the following measures to manage the risks of COVID-19 at Ropetackle:
- Capacity limited to 60 seats (30% of normal capacity)
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the venue, except when eating/drinking or if you have an exemption
- Socially distanced, allocated seating
- Group bookings restricted*
- Deep cleaning before and after performances
- Hand sanitising stations available throughout
- Drinks service to your seats
- One way entrance and exit
- Constant air ventilation
- Capacity limits to toilet facilities
- Suspension of physical tickets, you will be checked in by name upon arrival
- Contactless payments
- Contact tracing from booking details
*Restrictions on group bookings
From 17 May – 21 June 2021, according to the government roadmap out of lockdown, the “rule of six” will apply. We have therefore limited group bookings to six maximum.
Contact tracing for group bookings
Government regulations require us to ask all attendees (aged 16+) for contact tracing details.
You will be asked on arrival to scan the QR code with the NHS COVID-19 app. Download the app here.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and follow government guidance.
Ropetackle reserves the right to exclude anyone who does not comply with the aforementioned measures. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
You can download relevant COVID-19 risk assessments here: