Latest guidelines for venues
As well as implementing stricter hygiene measures, a one-way system inside the venue, and a reduced audience capacity, we are also adhering to the following Covid-19 government guidelines. Thank you for your kind understanding and please do stay home if you feel unwell.
- Venues are allowed to remain open as long as they adhere to the social distancing guidelines. With this in mind, as well as the one-way system already in place, we have set up a new booking system so you choose your seats (in groups of two) when you book.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from groups larger than six.
- As a venue, we are able to stay open after 10pm, although we can’t sell drinks after that time.
- Drinks orders are taken from your table/seat and brought back to you.
- Face coverings are to be worn in the venue and throughout the performance.
- A track and trace system is in operation: you can also scan the QR code at various points in the venue.