Ropetackle is open for live events and following all government guidance on COVID-19.
Ropetackle’s message is: be kind to each other and together we can keep everyone safe.
Please feel free to wear a face covering if you feel comfortable.
Let’s act together to minimise the risk.
Seating is no longer socially distanced, however, to keep you safe we are retaining a range of COVID safe measures, including:
- Please feel free to wear a face covering if you feel comfortable
- Thorough daily cleaning schedule
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the Centre
- Constant air ventilation in the auditorium
- Card and contactless payments preferred
- Suspension of physical tickets, you will be checked in by name upon arrival
We are continually monitoring government guidance regarding COVID-19 and complying with all relevant regulations and restrictions. The above measures are therefore subject to change.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and follow government guidance.
Ropetackle reserves the right to exclude anyone who does not comply with the aforementioned measures. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Changes to events
Government restrictions and lockdowns have resulted in a vast number of events being rescheduled or cancelled since March 2020.
All ticket bookers will be, or have been, contacted regarding the status of their event, confirming if it has been rescheduled or cancelled. If you booked for an event that was impacted by the pandemic but have not received notification from us, please email: email@example.com
If your event has been rescheduled by the venue due to a national lockdown or other reason, and you CAN attend the new date, your original booking will remain valid. You do not need new tickets; you just need to update your diary.
If you cannot attend the new date, or your event has been cancelled, you have a few options:
- Convert your booking to a credit voucher, which can be redeemed against any Ropetackle show in the next year, online, in person, or over the phone (pending opening hours);
- Donate or part-donate the value of your ticket(s) to the Ropetackle charity, supporting us to survive this challenging period;
- Full refund (If you cannot attend a rescheduled date and would like a refund, please let us know as soon as possible, and at least one month before the event.)
We ask you kindly consider opting for a credit voucher or donating wherever possible; this will help provide vital financial stability and ensure we can remain open and continue operating into the future.
You can download relevant COVID-19 risk assessments here: