As per Step 4 of the government roadmap out of lockdown, Ropetackle has reopened fully for live events.
Ropetackle’s message is: be kind to each other and together we can keep everyone safe.
With this in mind, there are a few changes to the way we run events.
What to expect after restrictions ease?
The key changes are:
- Capacity limits will be increased, but still limited
- Face coverings will become strongly recommended, but not mandatory
- Seating will no longer be socially distanced
- Group bookings will no longer be restricted
However, we still have a range of Covid safe measures in place, including:
- Strong recommendation to wear a face covering inside the Centre, especially when walking around
- Cleaning before and after performances
- Hand sanitising stations available throughout
- Allocated seating
- If you are part of a group, please attend the bar individually to avoid crowding
- On occasion, using an additional side entrance for auditorium entry and exit
- Constant air ventilation in the auditorium
- Card and contactless payments encouraged
- Suspension of physical tickets, you will be checked in by name upon arrival
- Contact tracing from booking details
Please consider taking a lateral flow test before attending a show. 20 minutes of your time can support everyone’s safety.
Free tests are available from your local pharmacy or free home delivery here.
We are continually monitoring government guidance regarding COVID-19 and complying with all relevant regulations and restrictions. The above measures are therefore subject to change.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and follow government guidance.
Ropetackle reserves the right to exclude anyone who does not comply with the aforementioned measures. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Changes to events
Government restrictions and lockdowns have resulted in a vast number of events being rescheduled or cancelled since March 2020.
All ticket bookers will be, or have been, contacted regarding the status of their event, confirming if it has been rescheduled or cancelled. If you booked for an event that was impacted by the pandemic but have not received notification from us, please email: email@example.com
If your event has been rescheduled and you can attend the new date, your original booking will remain valid. You do not need new tickets; you just need to update your diary.
If you cannot attend the new date, or your event has been cancelled, you have a few options:
- Convert your booking to a credit voucher, which can be redeemed against any Ropetackle show in the next year, online, in person, or over the phone (pending opening hours);
- Donate or part-donate the value of your ticket(s) to the Ropetackle charity, supporting us to survive this challenging period;
- Full refund*
We ask you kindly consider opting for a credit voucher or donating wherever possible; this will help provide vital financial stability and ensure we can remain open and continue operating into the future.
*If you cannot attend a rescheduled date and would like a refund, please let us know as soon as possible, and at least one month before the event.
You can download relevant COVID-19 risk assessments here: