As per Step 3 of the government roadmap out of lockdown, Ropetackle has reopened for live events from May 17.
COVID-19 safety measures
To keep you safe, we have implemented the following measures to manage the risks of COVID-19 at Ropetackle:
- Capacity limited to 60 seats (30% of normal capacity)
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the venue, except when eating/drinking or if you have an exemption
- Socially distanced, allocated seating
- Group bookings restricted to six
- Deep cleaning before and after performances
- Hand sanitising stations available throughout
- One way entrance and exit
- Constant air ventilation
- Capacity limits to toilet facilities
- Suspension of physical tickets, you will be checked in by name upon arrival
- Contactless payments
- Contact tracing from booking details and via the NHS COVID-19 app
We are continually monitoring government guidance regarding COVID-19 and complying with all relevant regulations and restrictions. The above measures are therefore subject to change.
Contact tracing for group bookings
Government regulations require us to ask all attendees (aged 16+) for contact tracing details.
You will be asked on arrival to scan the QR code with the NHS COVID-19 app. Download the app here.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and follow government guidance.
Ropetackle reserves the right to exclude anyone who does not comply with the aforementioned measures. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Changes to events
Government restrictions and lockdowns have resulted in a vast number of events being rescheduled or cancelled since March 2020.
All ticket bookers will be, or have been, contacted regarding the status of their event, confirming if it has been rescheduled or cancelled. If you booked for an event that was impacted by the pandemic but have not received notification from us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your event has been rescheduled and you can attend the new date, your original booking will remain valid. You do not need new tickets; you just need to update your diary.
If you cannot attend the new date, or your event has been cancelled, you have a few options:
- Convert your booking to a credit voucher, which can be redeemed against any Ropetackle show in the next year, online, in person, or over the phone (pending opening hours);
- Donate or part-donate the value of your ticket(s) to the Ropetackle charity, supporting us to survive this challenging period;
- Full refund*
We ask you kindly consider opting for a credit voucher or donating wherever possible; this will help provide vital financial stability and ensure we can remain open and continue operating into the future.
*If you cannot attend a rescheduled date and would like a refund, please let us know as soon as possible, and at least one month before the event.
You can download relevant COVID-19 risk assessments here: