Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website and purchasing tickets via it you will be deemed to have accepted all relevant terms and conditions.
1. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled. As a customer it is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled or rescheduled. We will however make all reasonable attempts to notify customers of any such cancellation or alteration, but can make no guarantees in this respect.
2. The information provided on the website is correct at the time of submission. Programme and artist details are published in good faith, however, occasionally for reasons beyond our control changes may be necessary.
3. We reserve the right to make adjustments and alter the programme, including special offers, Ropetackle Friends concessions, and incentive rates, at any time without prior notice. Special offers, Ropetackle Friends concessions, and incentive rates do not apply to tickets already purchased.
4. For bookings made over the telephone and online there is a £1 booking fee per ticket, capped at £5. This means if you were to book over five tickets, you would still only be charged a £5 booking fee. Booking fees are non-refundable. The reason we charge these fees is to cover the operation of our booking system, without which we could not run. There are no booking fees when purchasing tickets in person.
5. As a member of the audience, you consent to any filming, photography, and/or sound recording of your participation at the event. We will endeavour to inform you prior to the commencement of the performance if any such recording is to take place.
6. If you arrive later than the advertised start time, or need to leave the auditorium during an event for any reason, you may be asked to wait until a suitable break before you can re-enter – this may be the interval.
7. Any customers who cause unreasonable disturbance during an event may be asked to leave the venue by our front of house team.
8. Drinks purchased are generally allowed in the auditorium with the exception of specific events deemed to be disturbed by the inclusion of drinks.
9. Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed within Ropetackle Arts Centre.
10. Smoking is not permitted within the Ropetackle Arts Centre.
11. Guide dogs are welcome at Ropetackle Arts Centre, however no other animals are allowed without prior permission.
12. If you have any specific access requirements for an event, please inform the centre in advance on 01293 464440.
13. Ropetackle is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal information that you enter on the website is held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Ropetackle activities.
14. Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
15. Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.