Shoreham Wordfest 2014: Shipwrecks – Nigel Pickford & The Brighton Sub-Aqua Club
Saturday 11th October 2014 - Starts 1pm
Nigel Pickford, the world’s foremost authority on the whereabouts of high value shipwrecks, shares tales of exploration and treasure hunting. Brighton sub-aqua club will chip in with tales of the many wrecks in and around Shoreham Harbour.
Location: Sussex Yacht Club
85/89 Brighton Road, Shoreham-By-Sea, BN43 6RE
Please note: day tickets are available for all three author talks at the Sussex Yacht Club on Saturday 11th October, details below:
A special lunch and afternoon tea are available to buy on the day; fresh home-made sandwiches, savouries, and cakes, £5 for lunch or afternoon tea – the bar will also be open at lunch time.
Lunch & Afternoon Tea Menu:
– Free flow, herb teas, filter coffee, water
– Mixed luxury sandwiches, (prawn, coronation chicken, cheddar, smoked ham, tuna)
– Scotch eggs served with Cshutneys
– Home-made warm sausage rolls with puff pastry and sesame
– Home-made lemon drizzle cake
– Warm fruit scones with clotted cream and strawberries