Ropetackle Film Club Presents: It Happened One Night
Thursday 12th June 2014 - Starts 7.30pm
TICKET PRICE: £
1934 American romantic comedy film directed by Frank Capra and starring Claudette Colbert, a pampered socialite who falls in love with Clark Gables, a roguish reporter. The first film to win all five major Academy Awards. The evening will also feature a performance from The Piers Clark Trio.
Open to Film Club members and their guests ONLY.
Our Thunkshop Cafe will be serving delicious pre-show suppers from 6pm. Advance booking is recommended but not essential, please contact Sarah on 07957 166092 for further details and to book.
Soup Of The Day
– home made roasted red pepper soup with a selection of our freshly baked breads £4.95 / £3.95
– chicken bun xa – a classic Vietnamese salad with mixed herbs, fresh vegetables, pan fried marinated chicken and thread noodles served with a special zesty sauce £6.50
– Joan’s mackerel salad with fresh watercress, horseradish mayo and freshly baked focaccia sticks £5.95
– slow oven roast jacket potato with selection of fillings and a hearty salad £5.95
– homemade Thunkshop Victoria sponge cake with fresh strawberries and cream £3.50
– selection of our home made cakes including gluten free options